Single Column Universal Tensile Testing Machine
Shambhavi Lab Instruments Universal Testing Machines are electro mechanical machines with digital display of load & displacement & pulley belt system for changing speeds. The machines are designed for testing various materials like rubber, plastics, cables, leather, paper, plywood and metals. Tension, compression, bend and flexural tests can be performed on these machines with suitable grips and fixtures. The machines are powder coated for elegant look. The critical components are plated for rust prevention and durability.
MAIN FEATURES :
ELECTRONIC CONTROL PANEL :
SPECIAL OPTIONS :
1. SEG 5.1 For dumbell shape specimen of PVC, rubber and polyethylene Inserts knurling.
2. SEG 5.2 For strips of PVC Rubber and polyester films. Inserts with rubber lining.
3. SEG 5.3 For plywood and asbestos. Inserts with fine knurling.
4. SEG 5.4 For rigid metal wire (1.0 mm dia to 6.0 mm dia )
5. SEG 5.5 For rigid metal strips inserts with knurling.
6. SEG 5.6 For flexible metal wires 20 SWG and finer.
7. SEG 5.7 For flexible rubber cords between 10 to15 mm dia.